My awesome Sister-In-Law Dwija (aka Dweej) is having a giveaway today, and one of the suggested things to do to get a chance to win is to blog about this:
“What’s your favorite tip for teaching your littlelest littles? If you don’t have a favorite tip yet, what makes you nervous?”
So, let’s have some fun with it, shall we?
Here is a list of my favorite tips for teaching the littlest littles:
1. No paint. Unless they are wearing already-stained clothes and are at someone else’s house, and that someone else likes cleaning paint off children.
2. That’s pretty much my favorite right there.
That was easy! Now for the “What makes you nervous” part.
1. Paint near littlest littles.
2. Littles near paint.
3. Littles on or near ladders and paint.
4. Painting the back room on a ladder with paint, while no one is watching the littles. (True story).